Benefits at a glance
- Increased performance and reduced noise with high flow rates and low pressure drops
- Fast-and-easy installation, low maintenance
- Cheaper, lightweight alternative to copper
- Safe, leak-proof and highly durable connections
- Resistant to lime, cement, plaster and electro-chemical reaction
- Recyclable material and reduced waste with reusable fittings
- Low cost and economical dedicated tools
The patented Safety-Pol method, pipe, fittings and tools were developed by aquatechnik to increase the performance and reliability of pipe installations, specifically for in-wall installations.
By flaring the pipe around the fitting to maintain the precise inside diameters of the fitting, pressure drop is reduced throughout the fitting and maximum protection of the joints is provided.
The pipe is locked on the fitting by a tight collar/cap connection, which can be unlocked and reused.
The socket on the pipe head is created with a special tool that ensures a quick, reliable and safe connection.
From Ø ½’’ to 3’’
Transport of hot/cold fluid and non-potable fluids with maximum working temperature/pressure 203°F/145psi
Heating/cooling and industrial fluid transport
Fields of Application
MULTI CALOR / Safety-Pol
CHILLED WATER SYSTEMS
COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEMS