Benefits at a glance
- Leader in high flow rate and low pressure drop
- Economical, quick-and-easy installation
- Resistant to lime, cement, plaster and electro-chemical reaction
- Completely compatible with warm and cold fluids
- Pre-insulated for outdoor use
- Self-compensates for thermal expansion
- Acceptable for direct bury applications
The Iso-Technik System includes a complete line of pre-insulated fittings and single pipes insulated with PUR (stiff polyurethane) foam protected by a casing made of PEHD.
The Iso-Technik Pipe family includes the faser FIBER-T and faser FIBER-COND pipes with special re-enforced fibers in the middle layer.
The faser FIBER-T is ideal for heating, air conditioning, domestic hot water, warm water transport, irrigation and compressed air systems. The faser FIBER-COND is designed for heating, chilled water and other mechanical systems.
From Ø ½’’ to 24’’
For most plant systems, hot/cold fluids, potable
and non-potable fluids with a maximum working temperature of 203°F
Sanitary systems, domestic plumbing, heating/cooling, industrial, food grade and non-food grade fluid transport
Fields of Application
PLUMBING SYSTEMS faser FIBER-T Red Striped Pipe
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS faser FIBER-COND Grey-Striped Pipe
For all other applications, please consult your aquatechnik PP-RCT 125 and PP-R Super 80 fusion pipe distributor. aquatechnik Fusio-technik pipe and fittings are certified to NSF/ ANSI 14, 61 and 372.
CHILLED WATER SYSTEMS
COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEMS